June 11, 2006

I too am joinging late!

Hello! I just found this knit along even though I have knitting my shrug now for a week and a half. I hope you don't mind me barging in :).

Everybody's looks great! Wow! This shrug allows for creativity in it and I love that! Mine is quite different from everyone elses. I used all of my left over yarn for the sweater and did distictive rings for it. My goal lately has been to whiddle down my yarn stash and this was the perfect project for it!

You can see it in my blog here: http://hippyknits.multiply.com.

I have 6 hours of uninterrupted (no kids) time to knit today! Yeah! Can't wait to finish!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Welcome, Carrie! I just switched to the trim yarn this morning and am really looking forward to starting the sleeves. I think it's great that you're switching the colors as you are. Also, going to the neutral as you got to the outside helps the balance. It looks great!