July 23, 2006

Hi Everyone

I started my twisted float shrug in the middle of last month and have been cheating on it with some other projects. Man do I hate doing the twisted float rounds!

I'm a few rows away from completion of the main body and then I'm on to the edging.

I'm using LL Shepherd Worsted in Charcoal and Lakeview and I'm very pleased with how it is coming out so far.

I'm knitting it on Denise needles and I bought a 52" cord for it and I put it on some extender cords to try it on so far:





I was so in love with the pattern after first seeing Kenny posting about it that I was instpired to knit it myself. Thanks Kenny!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Looking good Tamara, I just love the colours you chose. It's great to see it made up in different colourways. I am hoping to start mine shortly.

Anonymous said...

Tamara--gorgeous colorway choice! If I hadn't already bought the Gold Hill, I would have picked this one instead. Can't wait to see it done!