Sizes, Bust & Length - 30 (35, 40)"
Materials - Lorna's Laces yarns
- 4 (5, 5) 225 yd skeins of Shepherd Worsted in a variegated colorway (A)
- 2 (2, 2) 225 yd skeins of Shepherd Worsted in a shaded solid colorway (B)
- 2 (3, 3) 120 yd skeins of Grace Mohair Bouclé in a shaded solid colorway (C)
- 900 (1125, 1125) yds variegated worsted weight yarn (A)
- 550 (550, 550) yds solid worsted weight yarn in a contrasting/coordinating color (B)
- 240 (360, 360) yds mohair bouclé (C)
However, yardage may run short; to make her 40" shrweater, BJ needed an extra half-skein of Color A. She said a couple others in her knitting group are running short also.
Yikes! I didn't order extra. I think I'll do the sleeves before casting off the body; I don't want leftover yarn I could have used on the body. If the garment turns out a little smaller, that should be OK for me. I'm sure we'll get a better idea whether more yarn is routinely needed as we go along.