Lorna's Laces out the window. Well, not really cuz number 1 - I'm cheap, and number 2 - I need to solve this problem!!
My problem is that the circle is just not neat enough for my taste. There are holes and spaces between the stitches that I just can't seem to get rid off. Here are my alternatives. If you know of a better way to start the center of a circle - PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!
- Emily Ocker's Circular cast on.
- This swatch is done with 5 dpns. Look at the stitches right around the center.... they are so far apart.
- This swatch is done using magic loop. Again, look at the center where the arrows point. WTF??
- Queen Kahuna's Aloha cast on. (Thanks Carla and Martha!!)
- I'm not sure if I like the weaving thing going on in the center. There are still holes. Emily Ocker's cast on is cuter I think.... more like a flower with a circle center.
By the way, which of the circles above do you like?